Monday, January 16, 2017

High Valley

Canadian sibling duo, Brad and Curtis Rempel, currently have a top 20 hit with their single "Make You Mine" and if you have ever listen to their music you know it is not going to be their only hit in the making. Twice now I have had the pleasure of seeing High Valley live and I walked away wanting more both times. Their music is like a serious breath of fresh air. Their sound is full of actual instruments and lyrics that are family friendly with meaning. I have yet to hear a song from them I did not enjoy. Don't just take my word for it though, listen to their new album Dear Life below via Spotify and tell me what you think!

                         


Get Dear Life
iTunes | Amazon | Google Play

Follow On
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Snapchat ID: highvalleysnap


Visit High Valley's website HERE to sign up for their newsletter, join their fan club, and even download their app.






No comments:

Post a Comment