Wednesday, January 18, 2017

What's to Come in 2017

Here on An Ear for Music you are used to getting concert reviews and artist 411 articles. First, don't expect that to change. Second,  I wanted everyone to know this year I'll be adding some new features and I am very excited about them! Read on for small descriptions of each and hopeful posting schedule. Don't want anyone to miss out!

Johnny and June Cash
I was inspired to start this first new feature by the newest Parmalee single "Roots." A fantastic song
that is acknowledging no matter where you end up, your roots are still a part of you. So twice a month I'll be sharing Iconic 411 articles in order to acknowledge the roots of country music. 

Carter Winter
The possibilities of this next feature have me very excited! Sharing my prior posts on social media has brought many other artists to my attention. So every week I will be sharing Social Finds were I'll be introducing everyone to a new artist\band I discovered via a social media platform. 

Lauren Alaina
I'll be continuing the artist 411 articles twice a month just like the new Iconic 411 articles. You will also be able to find the country airplay mediabase charts each week and a Spotify discovery piece featuring their New Boots playlist. At the end of each month there will be a poll to decide which artists featured via artist 411 articles or Social Finds articles will become a Permanent Rotation artist. Permanent Rotation means they'll have their own page here at An Ear for Music were you will be able to find all their links and music.

Next month is the holiday of love, so starting the first I look forward to showing some love to some well deserved artists and music! I'm very excited for 2017 and I truly hope you'll be along for the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment